Assists Lead Mechanic with a variety of repairs to heavy equipment. Maintain and service equipment fleet. Welding experience is a plus.
Required: 1-3 years heavy equipment specific mechanics.
Must have 3+ years TRACKHOE operating experience. Ability to operate equipment under varying working conditions. Mechanical background a plus.
Pay Range: $20-30/hour
• Operate the excavator/hoe and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
• Work with ground personnel in the excavation and installation process of laying pipe on line and grade.
• Ensure trench is excavated to the proper depth/grade. Conduct trench work, which meets OSHA requirements.
• Responsible for placement of water, storm and sanitary sewer pipe in the excavation.
• Cut grade with minimal time spent on excavating to ensure production is on schedule.
• Perform daily heavy equipment walk-around inspections and preventive maintenance responsibilities.
• Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment, and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as necessary.
Must have 3+ years heavy equipment operating experience. Trackhoe experience preferred. Ability to operate equipment under varying working conditions. Mechanical background a plus.
Pay Range: $20-30/hour
We are looking for Pipelayers & General Laborers to join our fast growing, local, underground utility company right here in Bowling Green, KY! We work within a local radius to keep you home every night and give you weekends OFF too!
You will be responsible for assessing the ground conditions, digging trenches, assembling pipes, and laying pipes in accordance with plans. You may also be required to remove old piping systems, seal joins, and install auxiliary lines.
Must have reliable transportation & cell phone for daily communication.
We are seeking a qualified candidate to lead a utility crew for water, wastewater, and storm sewer installation.
Qualified candidates will have a thorough knowledge of grade elevations and general installation of water and sewer pipe.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Directly supervise and coordinate daily activities of a utility crew.
• Lead the installation of water and sewer mains, services, and tie-ins.
• Responsible for the set-up of pipe grade laser per plans, specifications, and actual elevations to ensure gravity fed pipe is installed correctly.
• Ensures the project is completed on schedule and in accordance with the set specifications.
• Ensures that all safety and quality standards are maintained.
Must have 3+ years supervisory experience in underground utility construction. A minimum of 2 years of heavy equipment operation is also a requirement.
Pay Range: $25-35/hour
We offer competitive pay and benefits.
Pay is based on experience and qualification.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE - M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.